Our assistance is provided in a variety of ways, depending on the needs of our clients.
Before any assistance is pledged, our director does an in-depth interview with the client to determine the best way to help.
Example of our assistance include:
- Auto Expenses (only when necessary)
- Bicycle needed for transportation (with proof of job)
- Prescriptions (no pain meds)
- Counseling Referrals
- Shelter Referrals
- School clothes
- School supplies (as necessary)
- School fees (science, art, athletic, etc. as necessary)
- Holiday Meals (Thanksgiving, Christmas)
- Christmas Toys (Only 1 “Christmas Toy Program” per child)
- Winter Coats (as needed)
...and, as always, we think outside the box when needed.