- Indoor Booth Space will be approximately 10’ x 10’ Limited Tables are available.
- Outdoor Grass Spaces approx. 10' x 12' are available, weather permitting.
- Items for sale must be only those that have been approved on the vendor application. Merchandise and displays are expected to be in a professional and creative manner.
- Vendors are permitted to sell only in designated areas.
- You are responsible to look after your booth for the entire event.
- Booth spaces are $50.
- Electricity is available for an additional five dollars. There are a limited number of spaces with access to electricity, therefore will be first come, first served. Vendors are responsible for their own cords and adapters to reach electrical outlets
- Vendors will be assigned a booth once a payment is
made. Checks or money orders payable to
the Seabrook United Methodist Church.
Mail to 3300 Lakeside Drive, Seabrook, TX 77586.
- ALL payments are due by Friday, March 16th.
- Refunds will only be issued if cancellation is received no later than the Monday before the event.
- Failure to show at the event will result in forfeiture of all fees.
Set-up and Take Down:
- Vendors are responsible for their own tables and chairs (and cords/adapters if needed.) Set-up will begin at 8am. All vendors must be in place and ready to open for business by 10 am.
- Alcoholic beverages, tobacco, and smoking, are not allowed.
Permits & Sales Tax:
- Compliance with any and all city, county, state and federal rules/laws pertaining to their product line is the sole responsibility of each vendor.
- Sales Tax requirements for the State of Texas are the sole responsibility of each vendor.
- The City of Seabrook requires any vendor selling food to have a permit.